Virginia Local Attractions near Days Inn Richmond Hotel
Richmond Virginia Local Attractions
Experience and feel the historic past of the great Civil War and enjoy Richmond Virginia famous attractions staying with our best hotel in Richmond, Virginia. Our hotel’s ideal location helps to visit most famous local attractions like The Virginia Capitol Building, The Landmark Theater, The Statue of Arthur Ashe, St. Johns Church and the Jefferson Davis Monument, Downtown Richmond, Kings Dominion and many more to get a taste of the city and its life in general. The fantastic central location combined with excellent service and hospitable surroundings make your visit at Hotel Days Inn Richmond a natural fit.
- RICHMOND FOLK FESTIVAL 2017October 13, 2017 – October 15, 2017Location – 2999 Darbytown Road, Henrico, VA 23231
- SUNDAY AFTERNOON WITH THE CLASSICS: RACING IN RICHMOND! 15 October 2017Location – 2999 Darbytown Road, Henrico, VA 23231
- HEAR MY VOICE: NATIVE AMERICAN ART FROM THE PAST AND PRESENTAugust 19, 2017 – November 26, 2017Location – 200 N. Boulevard, Richmond, VA 23220
- CENTRAL VIRGINIA CELTIC FESTIVAL AND HIGHLAND GAMES28 October 2017 – 29 October 2017Location – 600 E Laburnum Ave, Richmond, VA 23222, USA
Near By Attractions
- Richmond Kickers (8.1 miles – 13 minutes)
Richmond Kickers Soccer Club is an American professional soccer club based in Richmond, Virginia.
- UKROP PARK (5.5 miles – 7 minutes)
The 45.5-acre sports complex Ukrop Park serves as the home of the Richmond Kickers Youth Soccer Club.
- Clover Hill Athletic Complex (14.5 miles – 21 minutes)
This 99.8 acre complex is located in western Chesterfield County and is comprised of seven rectangular multi-use fields and four baseball/softball fields.
- Rockwood Park (6.6 miles – 9 minutes)
Rockwood boasts an archery range, 7 baseball fields, 3 outdoor basketball courts, 9 tennis courts, a 5.5 mile walking trail, nature center, dog park and playground.
- Virginia Commonwealth University (7.8 miles – 13 minutes)
Virginia Commonwealth University is a public research university located in Richmond, Virginia.
- River City Sportsplex (10.1 miles – 14 minutes)
River City Sportsplex is a 115-acre, multi-sport, athletic complex located in Midlothian, Virginia.
- Arena Racing (11.7 miles – 15 minutes)
ArenaRacingUSA® is exciting, family-oriented entertainment which features ARENACARS®, real half-scale stock cars racing around a half-million dollar, high-banked race track inside the Richmond Coliseum.
- Greater Richmond Convention Center (6.5 miles – 14 minutes)
The Greater Richmond Convention Center is Virginia’s largest exposition and meeting facility. The Center brings hundreds of thousands of visitors into the metropolitan area each year.
- U-Turn Sports Performance Academy (8.3 miles – 13 minutes)
U-Turn Sports Performance Academy is a faith-based non-profit dedicated to changing the culture of youth sport in the Richmond Virginia Area.
- Richmond Coliseum (8.5 miles – 15 minutes)
Richmond Coliseum is an arena located in Richmond, Virginia. It is a venue most often used for various large concerts.
- Richmond International RacewaySports enthusiasts will find this irresistible place just 15 minutes from Days Inn Richmond. Home to a number of races every year, this raceway provides a perfect venue to get some chills down your spine and get all refreshed with some quality entertainment.
- Pamplin Park and National Museum of the Civil War SoldiersThree million men fought the Great Civil War and the museum still exhibits their valor, ideologies, life style, their sacrifices and a complete experience of what it was like to be a soldier of that time. Come experience the history in the museum that is only minutes away from Days Inn Richmond.
- Virginia State CapitalThe state Capitol houses the oldest legislative body in he United States, the Virginia General Assembly, and is the seat of state government in the Commonwealth of Virginia, located in Richmond. A worth seeing government body is at a convenient distance from Days Inn Richmond.
- St. John’s ChurchVisit the oldest church in Richmond, the oldest witness of the turmoil during the Civil War. Take a trip into the riches of a serene and spiritual essence of the city where lie the tombstones of some of the most prominent citizens of Richmond. Days Inn Richmond will be the perfect location to stay if the city is to be explored, there is never a dearth of places to go to from here as it is located right in the center of all the attractions.